Thursday, September 16, 2010

September

Evening greetings, readers mine. The seasons are turning over, our weather is changing, and I find myself returning to my blog with new inspiration.


The past month has given me lots to write about. I reunited with a long-lost relative, got a new job, took some trips, recovered from an illness (and worried about a very ill friend), crossed a lake in a canoe, befriended a small black dog, and received two mustaches in the mail.


Life is pretty wonderful these days. Now tell me: what should I do this weekend? Any suggestions for almost-autumn activities?

2 comments:

  1. Going for a lovely walk in a park and then coming home and curling up with a good book! :)

    I'm glad you've recovered from being sick and I hope your friend is okay.

    It's good to see you back!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. Autumn is absolutely my most favorite season!

    ReplyDelete