Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday side-notes

This morning I unpacked my bag from a short trip to Minneapolis, and realized I'd worn black, gray, and white all weekend. (Plus one very neutral, wheat-colored sweater.)


I really love color, but there is something so comfortable about grays and whites--so that is what I mostly wear.

Two extremely unimportant side-notes about my trip:

First: a bellhop at the hotel thought I was a reader of the Wall Street Journal. Well, obviously I am, now that I know they publish articles like this:


I am definitely clipping this out and mailing it to someone.

Second side-note: guess who I met in the airport parking lot?


My car's identical twin!

Well, that's it. Have a lovely afternoon. I'm going to spend the rest of this hour with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I'm as sick as the dickens.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe! I love that you found your car's twin.
    :)

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enchanted by this bear!
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pencil drawn, where ya been? your readers miss you.

    ReplyDelete